Friday, May 7, 2021

A GREAT DAY

It was 59 outside at 6:00 am and 70 inside. Breakfast was cold cereal. Check emails and Blogs. Hailey came at 9:30 to do the house cleaning. She did a good job. She will be doing it every other month for me as it is too hard for us to do it. Alden came about 9:45 and he took off to shop at WalMart. At 9:50 I put lasagna in the oven for lunch. Also rolls to bake and a green salad. At 11:00 Alden arrived with the groceries and we were eating lunch at 11:00 am as Hailey had to leave at 11:30 for another job. Then we relaxed until about 3:00 and we played hand and foot. My game was down in the cellar again but I had fun. Evening meal was ham and cheese sandwich and chips and dip. Then it was news and game shows and Alden left at 8:00 pm. What a great day.




4 comments:

  1. You're not making your spinach lasagna anymore???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I can't stand to cook anymore. I use the cane all the time. NO FUN TO GET OLD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you remember mom told you that months and months ago !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do remember that she doesn't cook much anymore... but she still makes the pineapple jello and the green jello...

    ReplyDelete