Friday, May 14, 2021

This is Friday

Up at 5:00 am I had four hours of good sleep then pain. Breakfast was cold cereal and banana. I went to my recliner to get some sleep. But instead I worked on Annie's tissue box. I called SCRIPPS and they are still not open. Lunch was fish sticks, rice and broccoli. I made rice pudding for our afternoon snack. Checking emails and some computer games. We made vegetable soup and crackers for evening meal. Next was news and Sudoku games while watching the game shows. The weather was cloudy and some sun. Question how is Annie after surgery?  I see she is doing a lot of cooking.


  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had at least four good hours of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO I am doing no cooking, all that food is from friends, and neighbors, can you believe the love?????

    ReplyDelete