Friday, May 28, 2021

Alden takes me to the dentist

 After my shower I had 1/2 banana and a small amount of cold cereal with my medication. Alden got here at 8:30 am, my appointment was for 9:00. It is so great as I could walk with the walker to the dentist  down next to Albertsons. They took Ex-rays etc. I am so glad that Alden takes me to all dr. appointments as I don't hear that well. Then we went to Denny's for brunch. While there Marianna and husband showed up. Then Alden had to go home to watch the dogs. Evening meal was potato, green beans and ham. Doing Sudoku while viewing news and game shows.

 


3 comments:

  1. When will you know what's up with your tooth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tooth is OK but I will have a cleaning done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. make sure you call me about your cleaning, a lot of dentist charging too much

    ReplyDelete