Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Car wash

I had a good sleep and I got up at 6:00 am and went to my chair for prayer. I made oat meal with raisins and sliced banana and of course Lovely's coffee. Then we went out to dry clean the car as we are not allowed to wash cars in 7-Oaks. Then we took our mail down to the mail box as yesterday the mail man left our mail on Tom's table and didn't pick up our outgoing mail. We played Rummy-Q and big surprise I finally won. We had a slice of pumpkin pie for our snack and a bowl of soup for supper.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have enough packets to last until July! That's the plan... I'll bring more in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have plenty as Ethel is not using it as she was getting heart burn from it. I will let you know how much I have left next year. Thanks

    ReplyDelete