Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Report to Spectrum

Today at about 10:00 am the TV and the Wifi went down again. We waited until about 1:00 pm and the TV came up but still no Wifi so I called Spectrum to see if they turned it off and they said they will check so I went back to the computer and less than a minute I checked and the Wifi was on  so they wanted to check why it was off and they said that I need to purchase a new Wifi so I told them I don't think so  and this happened just last Monday two days ago and it was off almost all day. So I am thinking when I called they just turned it on and they just blamed it on my Wifi. So I told them if they don't improve my service I will get a different service. So I will see what they will do may be they will charge me more again for another year. I hate to fight with these people but this is not right.

2 comments:

  1. What other company service your area? They are ripping you off... You need to buy another wifi box??? Is that what they are telling you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and I guess you remember when you talked to them there was no way to reduce my payments. There is Disk which I had for a while. I think AT&T also. But I just hate to change.

    ReplyDelete