Thursday, October 18, 2018

Cooler weather

The weather is cooler at night so I put another blanket on my bed. I have been rubbing my leg with Eucalyptus Oil and I will see if that will help the pain. Also I did the Stop pain a couple times which contains Glucosamine & MSM. Today we went to Prime Time, the entertainment was Mark Mayville he played the guitar. Some of the couples did ball room dances I took one picture but I was to far away. We went to Hand and Foot cards. The man that sat at our table had a Iphone and when he said he didn't know you could download his pictures to the computer so Ethel told him Bea should write out how to do it so I just finished doing that.
Next time I will get closer as I always remember when Regina and George used to dance.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mom... you are now teaching others how can use the iPhone! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thanks to my great teachers Lovely and Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also you know when working for Civil Service I taught many people how to use those monster old computers.

    ReplyDelete