Sunday, October 21, 2018

Concert

I had a very bad night up and down in my bed and my chair all night as my right leg was so painful and I might have slept one hour all night.We went to Church and Bible study. Then we went to Denny's for brunch. When we got home I took one Acetaminophen 500 mg and went to my chair and I had some relief from the pain in my right leg. Then at 3:30 pm I took another pain pill and we went to the church for a concert which is named Pacific Sound Brass Quintet. They were great some of the selections they played was Amazing Grace and How Great Thou Art. This evening Alden called and they are doing great. Paige is working for a insurance co. I think it is Allstate so she is working full time. Josh's football team is now 8 wins to 1 loss. Next week they play a team that has no losses.
Andrew is working quite a few hours and he likes his job. Paige and Hailey are house sitting.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog... sorry to hear about your leg pain... I guess stopain has not helped... and patches are no use... pain killers... heating pad??? That's what the doctor told my mom to do today... I have been doing that... and I think that's why she's still so active.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Doctors office called me today for a appointment for tomorrow. I sent the Dr. a message yesterday that I was taking Acetaminophen for the pain so now She wants to see me.

    ReplyDelete