Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Doctor Appointment

This morning I got up at 6:00 am and fixed breakfast and we left the house at 8:00 am. We went to the 99 cent store to purchase things to put in two shoe boxes for for needy children. Then we went to Wells Fargo Bank and from there we went to Wal Mart to shop. Then it was time to drive home and unload the car so I could go to my Dr. appointment. Trying to find out what is causing my pain. I was sent to get a X-ray of my right knee and leg. The Dr. said I could use as many as six Tylenol 500 mg a day as needed. If I don't have relief in four weeks I am to call her and will schedule to have a shot in my knee. After I arrived home we had lunch and then I took a nap in my chair. I really relaxed for the first time in several days.



1 comment:

  1. I will show Alan... those cortisone shots are great. When I took my mom to the bone doctor, several of those in line waiting came to get the shots...

    ReplyDelete