Monday, October 22, 2018

What a Day

Last night I left my computer on so the computer can do backups which is scheduled for Sunday nights. When I went to the computer this morning I couldn't do anything. Then I checked and the Wyfi was not connected, Ethel could not get anything either so we unplugged the WyFi and reset it. Still nothing. I did all the things suggested by the Wyfi icon and still nothing. Then we went to ceramics and still nothing. I sent Alan a message and checked and it didn't send. So we went to cards and I told Ethel I will call Spectrum when we get home. We got home and everything worked good.

2 comments:

  1. You should call them and ask them to let you know if they are going to work on things... We usually get a notice in our building for any kind of maintenance... elevator, water, electricity... I think that's very helpful!

    ReplyDelete