Monday, October 15, 2018

O I guess I missed a day or 2

Well last night after filling out my voting I checked my email and Hailey sent me a message that she wants to come to clean our house today after she takes Josh to school so she arrived hear at about 10:00 am so we put her to work. She did all the vacuum while I made sandwiches of cheese and lunch meat, dill pickles, and celery sticks. After Hailey moped the tile floor we had our lunch in the sun room. After lunch Hailey used the carpet sweeper on the patio. She was finished and left at about 12:00 noon with $100.00 in her hand. At 1:00 pm we went to the club for cards and there were 5 of us so we could not play partners. Ethel had to leave cards early to get her hearing aid repaired. Marianna brought me home. Today I had a painful right knee so I used ointment and a knee brace. I pray that it will get healed.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you're using that sweeper... hope it works well... and how about changing sheets? And doing other jobs??? Help you with your computer? Ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete