Friday, September 27, 2024

Friday Sep. 27 2024

 When it was time to go to the kitchen for breakfast I got the cold cereal and banana and some hot water for my coffee. Then I went to the dining room to have my breakfast with my daily pills. I went to my room to rest in my recliner for a short time then I checked my computer and I did some computer games and puzzles. At noon Mariea came and she helped me with my shower, then we went to the kitchen and she made two scrambled eggs with a slice of toast for my lunch. I was teaching Maria how to play (hand and foot) she wants to play again tomorrow. Maria took my clothes which needed washing to put in the washing machine. My evening meal was a green salad and leftover hot dish. Maria took my socks off before she left for until noon tomorrow.


3 comments: