Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday Sep. 30 2024

 After getting up and I got dressed and make my bed I went to the kitchen to fix my cold cereal and cup of coffee and take it to my room to relax and eat with my daily medical pills. I put my daily pills in containers for another four weeks. Maria came at noon, she put my socks on and she made a great salad for my lunch. The afternoon was Maria and I playing Rummy-Q which she is trying to learn, she said she will go to Walmart and buy that game so she can play it with her husband. I talked to Alden today and they are having a good time in Kansas, but I miss all of them.


5 comments:

  1. HA maybe she will learn after all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a problem as I cannot send/receive my emails. Maybe when Alden comes he can get my emails. At least Blogs are working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do a shut down and restart which often cures the problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shut down and restart several times and still does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always pray... and then something clicks and works again!

    ReplyDelete