Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thursday Sep. 26 2024

After getting up and get dressed then I make my bed and relax in my recliner for a short time then I went to the kitchen to fix my breakfast which was cold cereal with one-half banana and a cup of Lovely's coffee and of course that is the time when I take my daily pills. I went to my room to relax in my recliner and check the computer for what is new like messages from Lovely and Annie. This afternoon it was very hot in my room, so I went to the Family room and got some ice water to drink and rest in the recliner in the family room. My evening meal was one half sandwich with lunch meat, cheese and lettuce, with beet pickles on the side. Maria took my socks off and closed all windows before she left.


3 comments:

  1. I think I will try to pickle some beets... but radish and carrots and cucumber are cheaper here in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother made pickles out of beets, I don't know how. I think you have to boil them first so they get soft.

    ReplyDelete