Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Tuesday Sep. 3 2024

 Alan put my socks on early this morning before he went to play tennis with Albert. I had cold cereal for breakfast then I went to my recliner and I did more reading of the Decision. I checked the computer for what was new but things don't look good for our country. We have to pray for our country and for the election. Alan and I went to Marie Callender's for lunch and of course we had leftovers and two pies to bring home. Then we went to CostCo for gas and groceries and things for Alan to take to Taiwan. Tonight I did not eat but I had a small slice of the lemon pie.


2 comments:

  1. Annie has not commented as she is in Africa! Did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know, she is having a time there and when will she be back? I think about the time Alan leaves.

    ReplyDelete