Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Monday Sept. 2 2024 Labor Day

 Breakfast was a waffle with blueberries, whipped cream and syrup, mmmsogood. I went to my recliner, then McKenna came to help with my shower. I checked my computer and did a few puzzles and games. Lunch was two scrambled eggs. Afternoon was reading the Decision. CostCo was closed today so we didn't shop today but will tomorrow, as Alan and I want to purchase a few things before he leaves. BooHo I don't want to see him leave but Lovely will be glad. Alden and I played "Hand and Foot" and Alden was the winner, going into the last round Alden was 35 points ahead of me then he really whipped me. I just finished folding my washing which was a 11 day wash.


1 comment:

  1. Well... We will plan for him to be back during Chinese New Year...

    ReplyDelete