Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Tuesday Sept. 17 2024

 At 9:30am I went to the kitchen for my breakfast. I put the oatmeal in my bowl as I didn't want such a large amount then I put it in the microwave for one minute to cook, I added a little milk, raisins and one half banana, that was my breakfast and I took my morning pills. Later  McKenna came to put my socks on. I went to my room and rested in my recliner. Later on I checked my computer for messages on my blog as Lovely and Annie leave messages. My lunch was scrambled eggs made by McKenna. Emma came to see me as she wanted a ride on my walker, she never forgets to have that ride and she has a big smile for that. Afternoon was a nap and computer games and puzzles. Alden found a red night light for near my recliner. Alden and Gina are getting ready for their trip to Kansas which will be Friday.


4 comments:

  1. The trip is just the two of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alden and Gina are driving then next week the rest will fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige, Josh, Andrew, McKenna, Emma... and will Hailey and Matt and their kids join them?

    ReplyDelete