Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wednesday Sep. 25 2024

 They all left for Kansas early this morning. I went to the kitchen for my breakfast which was oatmeal with raisins and banana, then I went to my room and had a few minutes and prayer in my recliner. checked my computer to see what was on there. I had by bible reading time and Maria came and put my socks on and she fixed scrambled eggs for my lunch, I had a cup of Lovely's coffee. Maria and I had time talking about how things are going in our country and how we need to keep praying for the good of things. I showed Maria the book of Billy Graham that shows how he spread the gospel around the world. My evening meal was chicken noodle soup with crackers. Maria closed all the windows so I will feel safer by myself at night, then she took my socks off and she left at about 6:00pm and will be back at noon tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you, that is what I do first every morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria has been reading my books of Billy Graham and she really enjoys reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the evening hours went by without any problems!

    ReplyDelete